The “Settings” function is located at the upper right corner of the main screen and it’s represented by a screw.
Within this window, you’ll find the following information:
- Your email an nickname. At the right, you’ll see an arrow that will allow you to set or modify your password.
- The option of linking your account to your Facebook profile. If you created an account with an email address you’ll be able to link it to your Facebook profile. You’ll be able to hide your Facebook info (name and picture) if you wish to do so.
- Getting Support. If you select the “Get Support” button, you’ll be redirected to our Support Center, where you’ll be able to ask questions, report issues or provide suggestions.
- Logging out. In order to log out, you’ll have to go to the red button with the symbol of a door and an arrow pointing towards the right.
- Music and sound effects. You’ll be able to turn the music and sound effects on/off.